Affordable Driving School Albury
From L’s to P’s Driver Training is owned and Operated by Carolyn Wright who has Certificate IV in Transport and Logistic (Road Transport and Driving Instruction). From L’s to P’s Driver Training offers affordable driving lessons in Albury. Carolyn is a qualified and registered NSW Driving instructor who offers excellent automatic and manual driving lessons in Albury. Being a patient female driving instructor, she builds a rapport with young people to feel confident about their driving ability. She not only just teaches students to pass their driving test first go but also beyond their driving test to help them to become a safe driver. If any student doesn’t pass in their first attempt, she would offer a free driving lesson prior to taking a second attempt. Driving Schools Albury
“From L’s to P’s will give you the keys to your independence”
Female Owned and Operated
Our Driving Lessons in Albury
- Has established a high first time pass rate in Albury
- Three hours for every one hour lesson NSW (Capped at 10).
- Aims to provide students with the best possible service in the Albury area.
- Evaluate students knowledge and abilities driving a motor vehicle and recommend students for driving test when ready
- Guide students through their lessons providing feedback and correcting mistakes
- Provide helpful tips for safe driving as well as sensible practices in various driving conditions
- Provide feedback and future recommendations to students and carers.
- Easy reverse parallel parking techniques.
- Manual and automatic Suzuki Swifts, both air- conditioned vehicles.
- Both dual controlled and able to take over the controls if needed.
Lessons available 7 days a week
We are happy to work around school and work schedules and also work with people getting their licence later in life and lessons to holders of international drivers licences